We are approaching the end of June and these are the things I have been enjoying this month:
- Starting my own blog!
- I did yoga everyday this month (well, almost everyday) following the Yoga Camp. The reasons why I loved doing yoga daily are: I saw visible improvement in my core strength, balance and flexibility. On top of the physical improvements, I also really liked her thoughts/philosophy that was salt and peppered throughout the videos. I can go into details, but that will be for another post.
- Trip to New York. It was my first time visiting New York and I really enjoyed it. It was so much fun exploring a new city and being a tourist; I felt like a “new soul”. I loved the diversity and hustle and bustle there.
- This video “Inspirational Books Every Woman Should Read” by Valeria Lipovetsky. I stumbled upon her channel a couple of months back while searching for how to create beach waves. In this video she talked about inspirational books for women and she has a very good list here! I love being inspired and seeing other people work hard.
- I had a new found appreciation for HIIT cardio this month. I have never enjoyed cardio, except for the occasional itch to run for 30 minutes once every 3 months. But this month I tried the 7 minute workout again and I really loved how much it worked my body and how convenient it was! I also started running on the treadmill 1-2 times a week and I really loved how I feel afterwards.
- This blog post “Albert Einstein’s Unique Approach to Thinking” on how playing and taking breaks can really benefit your work.
- My mother’s birthday. I love you, mom! Thank you for this life you gave me.